Join MCS Family
We Are Hiring
Certified Public Accountant
Murphy, Coe & Smith, PLLC is a well-established CPA firm with our main office located in Osage, IA specializing in tax, bookkeeping, payroll, and consulting for small to medium sized businesses and individuals. We serve a variety of industries including agriculture, construction, retail, and real estate investments.
We are a family oriented firm offering compensation, benefits, and a work environment to foster growth and development, and flexibility in work scheduling. We are continually growing, so we are looking to add additional members to our team who have several years of experience in tax and accounting. The ability to grow within our firm is endless, and the right candidate will be offered opportunity for ownership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare various types of tax returns for Individuals, Partnerships, and Corporations.
- Perform tax planning and preparing tax projections and tax estimates.
- Accounting for clients in various industries and financial statement preparation and compilations.
- Business consulting
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- Certified Public Accountant license
- 5-10 years relevant experience in tax and accounting
- Experience in a public accounting firm
- Proficient in Intuit or other tax-related software
What We Offer:
- Health benefits
- Retirement plans
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- 4 day workweeks throughout the summer months
- Ability to work remotely
- Potential ownership opportunities
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Contact Us Today
All of us at Murphy, Coe & Smith, PLLC. strive to support our clients, not only at tax time, but throughout the year. From expert bookkeeping, accounting, and payroll services to support our clients’ regular day-to-day financial needs, to year- long tax planning strategies, we’re ready to help support you and your business